To Cry or Not to Cry

|
A girl from Yahoo Answers asked me if it's bad if she doesn't cry to her dog's & uncle's death. I told her that crying's really not the most certain proof for a person who mourns. I actually remembered my grandfather being brought to the cemetery for one last look on the world before he could go to Heaven.

Anyways, some people do not cry because maybe they're filling it up inside rather than on the outside. It's not pretty messy compared to the ones who has a fountain of tears but I'm very sure that whether they do or do not cry, that happy bubble was so popped long before the start of an event.

I also think that crying is the process of letting the problems & everything else out. It's more like holding on to the problems for a while, so those tears won't be going out for a moment, but when you're ready to let it go, you'll just let it out by crying.

We learn that everybody cries, but cryng isn't really just described as a person bursting into tears. Maybe it's all for those who just felt that everything happened so fast & that they can't break down now.

0 comments: