86th Song- Traveler

|
I don't have a clue whether it's a hidden blessing or just the way Karma wants to play, & I'm just not well enough to distinguish why Tonsilitis is such a pain. Well... I'm not really sure if this is the one I'm suffering to right now, but the diffused pain is kinda going down from my throat & into my stomach, so yeah! I have to make an intelligent guess.

I kinda enjoyed how my day turned out today. Besides being bored to the point of having Dyspnea, I actually had fun today with my 314 buddies. Let's just say we had made the first ever section 314 bloopers... & it involves a Ronald McDonald & a bus. Just thinking about it, it sure is a memorable one to everyone of us, & I bet we'll be having some constant laugh trips in our new environment.

Anyways, I finished another song that I have written awhile ago & I've decided to sing this song with my 'you've seen it coming' duet partner & one of my bestest friends, Icey Velasco! Though my days will never be different without them, I'm sure they're also having the time of their life just like mine. Anyways, here's the lyrics of Traveler :)


Traveler
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Look out
Look out we’re gonna go back
Go back to where it started from
The love & lies, the people that I’ve trust

I am searching for a new life
Without those that protrude my selfishness
I rather work on my own confidence


(Chorus)
& I’ve, I’ve been waiting for a reason why
To live a life outside a watchful eye
Cause I’m a traveler in people’s eyes
It’s helping me in moving on
But I have to go back to begging for
A place where I create my happiness
A place where I create my (scat)

Fall out
Fall from the sky I know why
Know why you had to be alone
With all these fights & people who just devastate your life

We’ve been being so accountable
It’s time to, time to be unbearable
To let us breathe, I’m mortified that they won’t see the leaks
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

My love, there’s a limit to everything
We can’t always be in the perfect lane
But know that my faith is still the same
& there are people who just cry today

& just to break the ice I know
I’m having troubles in letting go
But then there was you who just keeps me wake
& found all the answers that made me safe
(Scat)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Cause I’m a traveler in people’s eyes

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :) God bless & good evening everyone!

Signing off, Traveler

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

waaah!!! this is our song!! it totally rocks!! ahyeah!! ;p

oh yeah!! david will surely love this.hehe!!

May remix to..
"traveler" by Allan leyva, Icey velasco feat. DAvid A..

Wahahhahaha!!! in our wildest dream!!