Change. Procrastinaton. Focus

|
When I first started this blog, I always kinda talked about the only thing that is constant in this world- change, whether good or bad. You know what, it made me so sick of talking about it I closed the topic for good... not actually, I may have typed it through time & time, but let's just say that change happens all the time & I don't wanna be an ass complaining about it. Though seriously it always gets in my last nerve, because everything always turn out from bad to worse. I always looked on the white part of the paper rather than on the black dot, but I'm just not getting the point lately. I've been waiting for something to turn so good even just once in my life, but none is really making my day a little bit better. I love to complain, but can you blame me?

Another thing I recently am talking about lately- procrastination. I know I'm a little bit focus on my studies today, but it's not really giving me enough credit. It's not just enough, actually. I'm not getting any good grades either. Dang! I wish I could tell my professors to back up one at a time. I'm not in the right position to complain, because trust me, they know I have to be ready for this nursing course, but what about a little break just to boost our energy? Sheesh!

Anyways, there are things I need to straigthen up right now. I shouldn't really have to be tresspassing in anyone's life right now so I could somehow help them, but trust me, I really can't help but care even to these people whom I just say hi to them once in a while. They could be the ones who didn't really help me in times of my storm, or the ones who just laughs when I say something funny, but caring is in my system... I know everybody does, so I need to get back at the Allan I used to know who's being there for everyone rather than being there for himself. Studies are my priority, but I never said families & friends are important to me. After all, they're the ones who made me to what I am from the start.

Anyhow, I really got to say good evening to everyone. God bless & take care. Still need to focus... the third thing I'm always talking about. Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, David Archuleyva :)

0 comments: