Salutalk!

|
A round of applause to the most procrastinating of them all. Argghh, if procrastination's a sin (which I think it is), I'm maybe more than a sinner by now. Dang! I had this day whole planned for studying Pharmacology, going out to claim my NBI clearance (needed for hospital rotation), & visiting my doctor for a check-up... but all this, boom! I just had to be lazy. Ahh! I wish it's new year already, cause I'm ready for my resolution.

I'm getting worst in school, & I have to admit I'm not doing really well in my studies. Way to start my 3rd year college life as you might say. I'm just being a bum like any other unemployed person, no... it's much even worst than that. I'm being this fat lazy psycho monster who just sits all day & pretends like there's not gonna be anything that needed attention for tomorrow & the next day. Raise your eyebrows if you like, this blogger will never finish college in the appropriate time. Sighing twice, that's a sign of devastation from complete destruction in the process from ditractions. You might not get it, but to sum it all up... I'm simply screwed!

I haven't heard from everyone of you. SALUTALK! Drop me a message or two either here in LJ, in Friendster or in my phone... I miss talking about people's problems, cause trust me I'm getting bored at talking on my own, let alone talk about my problems... let's just say my issues are much better left unsaid, & hidden in my superficial character. Questions? No need.

Okay, so my life is pretty normal right now; me being the best fit for the position of a victim being dropped by an atomic bomb &... yeah, that's about it. Sighing trice, that's a sign for waiving the white flag.

Okay, so I'm just giving up & ride with the waves by re-watching the first episodes of Gossip Girl. Damn, I'm so addicted to Leighton Meester! No need to hash out all the details about the season finale of GG, I already finished it... I'm just not ready for studying. Good evening everyone & God bless. Take care everyone. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, ---A---

0 comments: