Seriously?

|
A change of character isn't the smartest move I'll do while playing the medical field, but I figure it's the bestest thing to be more serious about life & stuff.

It isn't easy to still ride along with the waves, I think it's time for me to surf my own way to being more mature about life. It's not really doing me any harm having fun & be carefree, but it's better if I focuse more on the job that I'm doing, not just fooling around & not learn anything from something.

I'm not saying I wasn't serious about life, I just thought that if I aim at the target, I shouldn;t just hit the body, I have to hit the head. You get what I mean? I'm considering to set my expectations higher, so I should become more focused on the way I'm trying to be. I don't want to be a prorastinator anymore, & if I had to do the job fast, I'd be finishing it earlier than expected. After all, I'm better off being smart. It makes you look ready. :)

What a day I had in my duty. After Baby Siopao, (whom I miss so much), I also had two babies- a boy & a girl whom I named baby Handsome & baby Beauty. Baby Handsome was so... obviously, handsome & Beauty is such a quiet, little critter. They both look so serene & descent. I could kiss & hug them all day long. :)

I'm learning so much about babies! :P

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, iLAN

0 comments: