88th Song- Just In Case You Forget

|
12 more songs & I'm gonna make history! Okay, not really, but I could get to book-bind it for memories sake... for my future job I guess, if ever I was destined to be a singer. ;) Anyways, I'll hit you with this cute lil' song :)


Just In Case You Forget
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

There’s a sign where you could go
A direction to let you know
There are people who just enter you
See their timings are a little off

Now if we thought they are so in love
Close the door & you’re wrong ‘bout vows
If we run & the moment’s wrong
Then congratulations, you just ruined my song

(Chorus)
Just in case you forget, I’m here
This little ‘magination will never disappear
All the while you could be my soul
Don’t ever underestimate the power below
(Just in case) you forget
Don’t you ever come mundane
Just in case you forget
Find a path so we could have somewhere to go on the go

When you hit & something turned up
I’ll go indecent & make it stop
I don’t care if they could judge
It’s their curiosity who’s finding the hunch

So if we thought they are so in love
Close the doors & you’re wrong ‘bout trust
If we run & the moment’s gone
Then congratulations, you just killed my hum
(Repeat Chorus)


Maybe I’m a little crazy ‘bout this feeling, oh baby
But there are things we should feel happy about
Just in case I forget it’s wrong
(Repeat Chorus)


Just in case you forget
I’m still all alone

0 comments: