Mother Knows Bestest...

|
We always experience the bad feeling maybe once a day, the sick feeling- maybe once in a week, but the worst feeling, ah that can happen once in awhile. The former sucks even more because it's not only the event who's gonna blame you in the end, it's the people who are affected who's definitely gonna bring you down, no matter how close you are to them... or even a mother.

I'm not really a fan of her technique, you know, discplining the kids by shouting at them every chance you get, threatening them & slapping them, but I honestly understand why she's being these kind of an authoritarian. She's our mother & at the same time our father & I don't blame her for treating us dirt once in a while. Maybe we just deserve it, but to tell you the truth, if I become a parent myself, I'll promise that I will never physically hurt my child... because it's gonna hurt emotionally to them too, & I don't wanna do that. Trust me, both pain is gonna stimulate in a child. I still don't know if I'm gonna be a great parent someday, but I do know that I'm gonna protect my kids with my life. I may not even say it here but it's tattoed already in my heart & soul.

Being a parent must have been real hard as hell. It's so obvious how my mother was still overwhelmed after 18 years of having kids, but I have to say, she raised a fine, responsible (maybe talented) young man who's giving her a thumbs up in what she's good at... which is raising us. :)

Oh yeah, it only takes my mother to slap me hard on my shoulders while I was sleeping in front of the laptop to wake me up so she could remind me of how Meralco is being our enemy to think about these thoughts. That's why I love my mom, there's a hidden meaning behind those slaps & shouts. So it's not only the words who you have to read between & beyond the lines. Good nighty everyone & God bless. I'm just so tired because we had had our first orientation for our first duty in our first hospital. hehe

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, --A--

0 comments: