Ploys

|
I'm trying to be the one who can understand, but in the end, I'm the one who always takes the fall.

I'm admitting I wanna be vulnerable, but I don't wanna be blamed by misconceptions & miscommunications. For my sake, I'm the one who's always taking the bullet, but honestly, I just know that I shouldn't be the one people will talk bad about behind my back. You may say that you're not yapping bad stuff about me, but please, with my experiences in life, I can really tell. Now I know why we shouldn't talk behind else's back, we don't know anything about the person.

I have no idea how it's gonna turn our for us, but I know the topic's gonna stay for awhile. I'm not lifting any red flags here, why would I do that to a friend? I just know that without this sensitivity that comes so handy with life, I must've been believing the whole parts of the story.

Sorry for being such a bad guy. Trust me, you don't even know anything about me behind this wall. I'm keeping my eyes open for any ploys or rouse.

0 comments: