Ask the iTunes

|
One of the things I play when I'm waiting for internet connection. :)

What do you think about life? It's Gonna be Love :)

What does your parents think about you? Turn Back Time (Aww..)

Is it hard to be someone else? Bartender lol

When do you think you're gonna be like? Iris :)

Have you fallen in love? Ultimate you (so positive)

Is she really the one? Dreams (My composition)

A singer & a nurse... what do you think? Umbrella acoustic huh?

What do you think about your families & friends? Everybody's Changing :_)

What do you dream mostly about? Touch my body *what the buck?*

What do you do when you're lonely? Wind... maybe get some fresh air?

The most effective way to be happy- If...

What's the best song you'd ever heard? Fergie's Finally... sweet

What's your song about your neighbors?  Wherever You Will Go lol

What song will be the last thing you'll hear today? Inuman Na! hahaha

Tomorrow? Dirty

When you die? Your Biggest Mistake (Toink!)

Are they true to you? We Can Work It Out :D

Are you true to yourself? When It Comes

What's the song for a broken heart? Maghihintay Ako :(

Will she come back? Even If

Happiness is Love- Infatuation

Love is a Ploy- Love Inside A Bottle Floating On A Puddle (by yours truly)

What time will I go to school tomorrow? We Will Rock You/ We Are the Champions

What will I do tomorrow? Hate That I Love You

What song will end a relationship? I Do (Cherish You) lol

Am I getting serious about the questions? Gimme More (If you say so)

Really? In This Moment (haha)

What will people think of my blog? I'm So Into You (Thanks guys) 

What song is best for my blog visitors? Crazy In Love lol

What song is best for those who don't visit it? Tattoo :P

What do you think about sleeping now? We Belong Together (Got that right!)

About sleeping at 2:42am? Control Myself.

The last song I'll ever hear 'till I sleep? Wasted :)

0 comments: