91st Song- Where Were You?

|
Music's just keep coming & getting better all the time! With 91 songs, dang! :D


Where Were You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Let the good time roll
It’s not enough to control
Since darkness & mayhems unfold
I thought you’re beside me, I’m all alone


What’s your excuse?
For leaving me here with you lies & ruse
It’s all just a game, that’s just what you thought
Mem’ries can fade, but you’ll never go

(Chorus)
I accept you’re un’dinary, but it’s never too late for me
To change from what you have been
& I though you’ll be the one who’ll save me from what I will do
But then again where were you?

& I’ll lose control
Just falling, surpassing the things you don’t
Explain cause you’re busy with all your calls
One day, I found that you’re already gone

You must’ve been happy now
Without me you’ll say that I’m just a doubt
While I was in pain cause I took a vow
I thought you’d comply when there’s no on around
(Repeat Chorus)

(Instrumental)
Two things, one is
Congratulations, you just broke my heart
‘Nother is that you never
Cared for me anyhow
So what am I doin’ now?
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

Where Were You? (3x)

0 comments: