90th Song- Don't Revolve

|
Oh I just hate loving procrastination. It never makes me finish everything that I need to do or study what I need to study. I haven't been able to talk to my two professors for my make-up exams & I have a feeling I'll flunked my subjects. Sigh! I hate being sick, it makes you so occupied & vacant at the same time. I'm just happy my composing ability is still there. I made another song yesterday & it's good. It's called Don't Revolve :)


Don’t Revolve
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I was raised like a tiger from a group of bears
You have to do more than a lot of physical pain
I was living a perfect life
Never had a storm in sight
So you’d understand the things I’d like to keep

I made a wall I’ve built throughout the years
I kept it simple cause I know I’ll never be
A commander in my life
Maybe I’ll put up a fight
But I would never change so different
Cause I’m better off the line

(Chorus)
I don’t revolve in someone else’s dream
I’d like to know if you would do the same for me
For I’ve been in part of reality
I’m telling this with honesty
I will never be the guy you ought to be
& I know my boundaries will set me free


I commit every promises life is giving me
Though I am weak, I know I’m more than this
I am walking on my own
I belong to what I know
& I would never close the doors
To the future I will hold
(Repeat Chorus)

Hit & hurt me, I don’t really care
Though my absence is giving you relief, I am there
Give me all today
I’ll make it through okay
Laugh & cry, win tonight
Out of sight
I know I don’t revolve
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


I don’t revolve


Anyways, still need to finish some millions of paperworks due tomorrow. I'm not really in the mood for socializing but I'm sure I'll be picking up that phone in no time. Until then, mayhems, mischiefs, dramas, problems, dreams, life & everything under the sun... will be updated soon. God bless & take care everyone. :)

Signing off, Revolver... ? :D

0 comments: