Know Thyself

|
Too many people see you the way you're not supposed to be seen. Too many people judge you the way you're not supposed to be known. Too many people treat you the way you're not supposed to be treated. It's the way of life in this world, but who cares about what they think, as long as you know yourself? Okay, I care a little bit... scratch that.

For so long we're being known by people by what we usually do, say or act. Sometimes, they overstep the border because they tend to give you a character that is completely not you. I admit I've been judging people, but I'm usually the one who gives a benefit of a doubt. The thing is, it kinda sucks being yourself in public & then they judge you just like that. Can't you just get to know the person before you think of any irrational thoughts?

For instance, look at me & my bestfriends Ice, Jeah, Achi Aileen, Weegy, Karen, Shanna & Lee. We're not really so close together before, & I tend to know the person by what people say, but dang! They became the people who just got into my circle. So it's not always you who have to know the person, let them be known by the way they should've known. For short, put aside the critic thing & know the person.

Anyways, enough of all of that. I just watched Hancock last night with Mitch, Nico, Joan & Tmac & tell you what, it's so good. Will Smith is definitely my favorite actor & you really have to watch it! :)

There are still many many things to finish, & I'm still having that post-morning laziness so I guess I have to start waking up now. Have a wonderful & blessed Sunday everyone, God bless & good afternoon!

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

A little shoutout to my idol David James Archuleta in MySpace. I'm listening to your Longer right now & I'm waiting for you to finish that album. Good luck all of you in the tour. You said it yourself, you feel jubilant about it. :)

Signing off, Archu-leyva :D

1 comments:

» Know Thyself Part 2 Leftie’s Journal said...

[...] Remnants/ Part 1: http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/2008/07/know-thyself/ [...]