Datinghood Society

|
I had a wonderful time hanging out with my four dates yesterday. You got that right! I'm no macho but they really dig guys who are nice. lol

Anyways, I watched Wanted yesterday with Anj, Cathy, Charlyn, & Dalal & woah! We were blown away by the movie. Having that movie-hang over, we pretended to be assasins in the mall, being Wilson & Fox trying to be cool. I had such a good time with them. I guess I needed the time out for tomorrow's duty in Cardinal Santos. I'm kinda excited but obviously nervous at the same time.

I'm gonna be fully tight in this week's schedule, so I really don't know if I can update you guys this week. I have this hospital duties & the prelim exams, so it's also gonna be a tiring week. Wish me luck you guys. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karen, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, iLAN :)

0 comments: