Songs, Families, Friends, Updates!

|
'You Never Talk'. My Dad. Mom's friends. My Life as it is.

Hey ya'll cyber space readers! How's life treating yah? Okay, being a rodeo blogger isn't really my thing. Guess I just had to stick with the things I do best... updating memories from my two-day absence. Well! there's a simple reason to it, being so busy with school works... or maybe procrastinating a little. Okay! I admit, I'm not your so called hardworking kind of guy, but at least I try... Ahhh, let's just get into updates!

I made another song I started writing from July 7, & just finished it yesterday. Actually, this is one of the songs I've been doing together with my first attempt to make a tagalog song after all these years. Sigh! I'm having doubts about it but I'd let you know. I also made a list of song titles for future compositions. It's called You Never Talk & it's way different than I imagined. I'll post the lyrics later.

Cheers for my dad! He just made it so difficult to get through him. I'm not really that angry at him just because he's been ignoring us for a couple of months now & completely not answering my grandmother's call so she could tell him about my pinning ceremony. I'm just sad that my father can't even pick up the phone or turn on the computer so he could just talk to me. Anyway, since he has family there, who am I to judge, right?

Along with the downfall of my trust for my father was that of my mom's friends... or companions... I don't really know what to call them, since they're not having those sisterhood bonding thing anymore. I don't really know if she & her friends are having a fight or whatever, but one thing I do know is that she's been going through a lot lately. Just hearing her in the shower crying every chance she could get completely breaks my heart. Just imagine how you value your friends so much & they just talk behind your back. I don't really want to join this miscommunication party because it's not also my position to bother other people's lives, but I just don't get the point why do friends have to abandon one another after how much love you have given them, & everyone knows that when a mother gets hurt, her children do too.

Sometimes things just got out of hand, whether it be the beginning of a new song or the ending of a relationship. But even though we're in this hurting phase right now, I strongly believe that admitting it than running away from it is the most courageous & probably the bestest thing to do. Moving on is one thing, but facing it first will be the easiest way to confront it.

So much for that, I'm gonna hit the haystack already, so goodnight to all of you guys & God bless us always. :)


You Never Talk


Allan Aldrinne Leyva




I’m moving so close without you


I’m trying too hard to hate you


But tell you what, it’s not even working cause
I’m having some tribulation


In making some false redemption


You were my life & I cannot make a simple lie



To forget you


To upset you




Cause I never wanna turn a simple fight


Into some things we’ll surely hide


& I, don’t even wanna say goodbye


To end a life that I wanna try


& though, my feelings are new to you


I just, want you to know that these are true


So if, you’ll ever gonna be afraid


I’m still beside you, so don’t you fret


I’ll protect you


I will hold you



You’re making some wrong assumptions


I’m telling you now these ain’t true


But tell you what, I’d say the truth if you could just


Not be so judgmental


& set some good regulations


By now you’d feel the emptiness inside of me


To forget you


& regret it later




Cause I never wanna go, leave you alone


& set some boundaries you’d already haul


& I, can’t pretend it’s gonna be alright


Then lock myself up & just cry tonight


So I’m down on my knees & pleading for


A perfect chance to get my fall


I will be sensitive & try to lie


To them who surround us, I will find the right time


I’ll protect you


I will hold you



(Instrumental)


(Chorus)


You see what I mean


I’m making this clear


Tell me now you love me now


I never wanna be stuck in between


Stop the time as I go drown tonight


(Repeat Chorus 2x)




Cause I never wanna be alone for years


You’re just the one I was waiting for to see


You never talk


Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn. :)

Signing off, ArchuLeyva

0 comments: