Baby Siopao

|
I think this duty-thing is really gonna work for me. Aside from not having the right amount of time to study for the Prelims tomorrow, I guess babies would really make my hospital work so worthy.

We were assigned to take care of the babies there individually. I was assigned to a cute lil' baby boy who I named baby Siopao. He was so round & pink I could hug him all day. He was the most behaved from all the babies there. Even Joan, my groupmate, was attracted to Siopao. So when I left the hospital at around 9pm, I can't really take off that smile on my face. I'm sure gonna miss cute lil' baby Siopao. :)

Anyways, I can't chat with you right now. Still got many things to do & I'm still going to school for my researched due on Friday. I still have to review for the Preliminary exams & the overdue long test on Pharmacology & SHE. Sigh...

Good morning to everyone & take care always. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karen, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, iLan

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

saya pala ng sched niyo huh.. very very relaxing.. hehe!! ;p