Getting ready for more...

|
I don't know with you, but I see myself as a different person everyday, & then there was my goals which never change, making me confused on what personality should I wear today to achieve them.

It's not really a bad thing. I get role confusion, but I'm not confused about gender stuff. It's just hard for me to choose a perfect humanistic character that I can be in the future. The one who'll define it as my character, & not really the goody too shoes nor the black sheep character.

I'm not depressed about finding the perfect personality, I'm also getting ready for more. It's quite fun, actually, trying to figure which suits me more. At one point you're being this 3 year old young man & then a serious 30 year old boy. It's not that tiring either; just imagine how many fun & exciting things you can do in a lifetime.

At exactly 2pm today, I'll be having my first hospital duty which is exciting but so nerve-wracking I can't even choose where to start reviewing about babies! I guess I'm lucky enough to be placed in Cardinal Santos Hospital, & super-duper lucky to be placed in their Nursery. I may not be doing American Idol Summer Tour Concerts with David Archuleta (T_T), but at least I'm with this cute little infants that I will appreciate even in the future. Awww, babies! I can't wait! :D

I need air for the moment to savor the last fresh morning air until I grew so tired (in a good way) on my studies. It's definitely gonna be a hell of a journey but I'll be feeling Heavenly good! I'm getting ready FOR more to HAVE more, hence, to BE more. I'd be experiencing every tribulation I could get & learn from it. I'd be sticking to all the people who loves me, & God who never ever left my side for 18 years. (Exhales)

Good... Better morning to everybody & have a nice Monday everyone. God bless & take care. Until then, you know you love me :D

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karen, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :)

Signing off, iLan (gearing up for the concert)

0 comments: