Yesterday night...

|
I was ---this--- close to actually leaving home yesterday night when mom & I had a fight. I was gonna keep this to myself, but what the heck, a journal's a journal.

After my friends & I watched Batman which is a very brilliant but long movie, we decided to go home & rest the days away. Unfortunately, sleep isn't really just the activity that I had. I don't know why she became so hysterical, I just asked her what's her problem, which is the question I always want to ask her because when she's angry, she's outrageous. I mean, what's so bad about being concern to your mom. I think she took it the wrong way & just hit me both physically & emotionally. I didn't eat that night. I was so hurt I can't even cry. I just closed my eyes & hope that what she's done will never affect me as a person. She's not the only ones who have problems. After I closed my eyes to sleep, I thought that she should've killed me years ago so she wouldn't have any problems with me today. I don't know with you guys, but sometimes I think it's better if we get emancipated or something to not bother other people. How I wish my dad didn't leave us for someone better. How I wish my mom knows to control her anger somehow. I'm stuck, really.

I don't know if I'm angry or sad, but pretty much I'll be dealing with life the hard way. :_(

0 comments: