89th Song- A Way To Break My Heart

|
Just call me the unluckiest guy in the whole world. Sigh, I didn't get to take my Pharmacology & CHD preliminary exams because I got sick because of the rain. I was heading home last night from my duty & it rained so hard. I have no umbrella or jacket so I figured to wash away my pride & get wet. Unfortunately, rain has given me much more than a wet uniform. Sigh, I was destined to review Pharmacology all night but the headache was beginning to get worst... to make the story short... I got ill.

I'm getting better now since we went to the clinic awhile ago. I kinda miss being nursed by my mom. She buys me all the stuff I needed for me to get better soon. She even bought me pizza! Just the right amount of food for me to be well again! Arrggghhh... tell you what I didn't miss--- the taste of Tempra Forte. That syrup just got me more nauseous everytime I swallow it.

I missed everything! I was destined to pass the exams with flying colors & now I didn't even get to take it. My point is I should've taken the tests, but my body just couldn't take it. I was so weak when I woke up this morning. I was destined to get better so I drank many warm water. Thank goodness it worked! My Pharma report also got me better because I just finished my 12 page-report due tomorrow. Because I figured I'm gonna suck at tomorrow's exams anyway, I just killed the time by composing another song.

89 SONGS, & still writing :)

I know the title of this song's kinda off but there's good meaning unto it. Just read it & one of these days I'd be singing it infront of you guys... just get me off with the illness, please! Now I understand the meaning of the song Rain on the Brain! Anyways, here's A Way To Break My Heart :)


A Way to Break My Heart
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

There were little mistakes that turned into big disgrace
& there are times where we need to love without the heart
We are old enough to know
That these cases can go wrong
But what good it brings if we ever love by giving everything?


So now I’m wise enough to control my emotions
Though sometimes we fall through, leaving us with broken hearts
But we’re growing everyday
To start learning all the aches
This is better than dreaming now & then
& waking up frustrated

(Chorus)
I am keeping my information to a way to break my heart
I don’t want to break into pieces cause they’re pulling me apart
So I’m giving up in living & just hide in my despair
I’ll never feel the pain again so at least it’s good to bear alone


I guess it’s time to grow up & face all my discretions
Imaginations & dreams are never gonna live
So I’ll face reality & just hope that I could be
Unimportantly, indescribably immune to all the pain
(Repeat Chorus)

Maybe I was being hypercritical
But it’s good, it’s good to disagree
Than getting back to the field & play
The games intended for the early stage
I’m never gonna love again
(Repeat Chorus)

To bear by myself & love all alone
I’ll never go succumb
By the light in front of me
I am promising to keep the information I need
(Repeat Chorus)

There’s a way to break my heart


Still got many things to study... I hope everything's gonna be alright. Watch out for tomorrow, I think there'll be an earthquake hitting here in the Philippines.... come on! I'm no psychic but I'm just careful. Good evening everyone! God bless & take care :)

Signing off, A




0 comments: