Allan's Anatomy Season Three Episode 1

|
What an exhausting day I had in my first ever hospital duty. Whoo! I can't believe I was enjoying the torture.

I had learned a lot of stuff today, especially those metal thingys use in the Gamma Knife Center, sounds 'comic-ky' huh? I'm just happy that duty isn't really that toxic. I know it's pain to have many researches to finish lined along the way, but all was worth it, especially tomorrow, where I could finally see the BABIES!!! Yey! I'm so excited about it. :)

Because we were dismissed early from 2pm to 8:30pm, I planned to watch WallE alone but it still wasn't there in the movie theater at Galleria. Dang it!

Anyways, the hospital is such a new environment for me. Because I'm finally closer to being a nurse & put all those pre & post dramas I had since first year, I guess it's time for me to accept reality & do this tiring but fun activity. But first, I'm gonna hit the haystack now. hehe. Good night & God bless to everyone! :P

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karen, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, & Charlyn :)

Signing off, Allan Karev :D

0 comments: