Optimus Sublime

|
Yesterday was really an awesome day, despite the fact that the King of Pop, Michael Jackson's death devastated all of us.
  
Around seven o'clock in the morning I saw everyone's tweeting about the legend being hospitalized after having a cardiac arrest. Early new articles stated that they revived him after they implemented Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Then after some praying & tweeting about him being alright, one of his family members confirmed that he passed away.
 
He was like our father when it comes to Pop music. Not only that, he dominated the 80's & made a pop culture of his own. At age of eight, he was already loved by many, so you can imagine how many people would kill themselves just to see MJ live.
 
His last series of concert that was supposed to be next month was called 'This is It'. Now, it really is. We'll miss you Michael Joseph Jackson. I'm not that familiar with Farrah Fawcett, but I hope she could also rest in peace. She fought a good fight with cancer & really lived a good life.
 
Anyways, I've been enjoying school lately. Though I'm not really opt to much socialization, at least I can focus on my studies, as well as my high school best of friends.
 
I've also met the best professor in the whole wide world. I'm not kissing up nor being a teacher's pet or anything, but I've learned so much from him & even mastered the eye, its parts & its potential diseases or disorders. Not only did he know how to teach his subject, but he's also good at sharing the word of God. I really thanked my friend & classmate John Louise for stopping me to go home after dismissal. I salute you Sir Rosano.
  
Dinner at Little Asia :)
Dinner at Little Asia :)
  
Albeit the occupied schedule that I have right now, I still had the chance to go out & dine last night with the birthday celebrants Rachelle Ang & Phoeberry Kent, Celine Leonardo & Mhae Co & watch the sequel of Michael Bay's Transfomers. It was a really awesome movie! However, I haven't seen Up yet & it's already in theaters! I wish I could have the time again to go out though.

My heart also melted when they really changed the date of our reunion so I could come with them. I really needed that night of fun & laugh trips- Mhae & I were laughing like crazy, & it's even funnier because Celine is getting kinda irritated because she doesn't have any idea why we're laughing & Rachelle was still a sweetiepie! I love you guys!

Anyways, I've been looking at my Nuffnang updates lately, & I'm so flattered & honored (really pressured) to see blog readers across the world. I just wanna thank all the blog readers & visitors from the Philippines (of course!), United States, Germany, Australia (I think it's Achi Tania), France, Norway, Mexico, Canada, Malaysia, & Poland. They've been constant readers in my blog & I always see their country everyday in Nuffnang! I really am making a video blog for you guys! :)

So I guess I have to study now for tomorrow's quiz. I really learned so many things on the Fundamental of Nursing. They said it's a boring topic, but I beg to differ. God bless & have a nice weekend everyone! God loves us more than we know!
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: