152nd Song- Again & Amend (9th Album Title)

|
Again & Amend
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

(Chorus)
I don’t know if I could see you again (Again)
I don’t know if I could love you again (Amend)
(Repeat 2x)

I put these pieces back on my opened chest (Upset)
Turned off the lights & just went to bed (Distress)
I faked a smile & a laugh but then again, I’m depressed (Depressed)
I came for you & in the end I’m so dense (Offense)

You had me going the whole time
Then again, I believed that lie
Now you’re calling me again (Again)
(Repeat Chorus)

Good for you to all the plans you’ve made (To hurt me)
You know that I am still suffering (Well done)

You had my heart & put it in a box
Tried to seal it without your loving part
Now you’re trying to make some right amends (Amend)
(Repeat Chorus)

(Instrumental)
I don’t know if I have all the strength (To move on)
It felt so real so I need some wake up calls (hone me)
I don’t know if I could cry anymore (I could no more)
I don’t know if you were listening (to my song)

Under the sky it’s all so peaceful now
Inside of me there’s these sudden doubt
Just call me again
Make some amends
Say you had your faults
So I won’t let you go
But
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

& in the end I thought you would come back

0 comments: