147th Song- Price to Pay

|
Price to Pay
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

How would you explain to me?
Things got messed up, didn’t even see
I’m not entirely credited in all your doings
Just to say I’m free

You left me in the rain
Now you are here trying making it okay
I thought I should move on like you have done
Don’t tell me that I’m wrong

(Chorus)
There’s a price to pay to everything
There’s a price to pay to anything
You said we don’t belong
Now I’m saying no
Second chance is overrated
After you’ve said those words
  
& now you’re standing there
Am I the only one who you consult?
After some heartbreaks
Remember what you told
I’m sorry I don’t even care

You turned my life around
Before I was so happy & so loud
& now I just can’t say those words
I love you, now goodbye
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(Chorus)
There’s a price to pay to everything you’ve done to me
There’s a price to pay anything that you let me believe
You said we don’t belong
Now I’m moving on
There’s a price to pay to everything you’ve said to me that was fake
(Repeat Chorus)

Don’t you tell me that I’m wrong

0 comments: