Hey June

|
We arrived from La Union at seven o'clock in the morning & I really have this headache that irritated me the whole morning.

I had a little shut-eye for a moment & then started to watch Boys Over Flower up until now. Since I was a fan of Meteor Garden, of course I gave this series a shot. I must say I'm impressed by how much money the production spent for this korean version of F4.
 
Anyways, did you see the new blog header for June? Yeah, for me it's really good. However, I really want to hear your thoughts about it. You can comment on this blog post, drop a message on Mark My Mouth or put your email address on 3M so you could be a subscriber. 
 
About my grammars, I'm really really sorry if I get a little illiterate sometimes. It's just that I tend to type all my ideas that I'm thinking now that I'm forgetting how to construct a good sentence. Nobody's perfect even though we're trying. Well at least, I could still release all the things I wanted you to read. Don't you worry, I'm beating myself up to get a good blog post. Props for me, I guess.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

1 comments:

album Frank Sinatra said...

Frank Sinatra on Youtube...

Tina Sinatra, who gave Scorsese permission to use her father's recordings, will presumably have veto power over casting since she's an executive producer of the film. Meanwhile, Sinatra fanatics are interfireing in with their votes. "I think Johnny ...