148th Song- Alphabet You

|
You'll really gonna love this when you finally hear it! :)

Alphabet You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

A, you’re a mess everytime I see you
B, you’re like beyond belief but act like a fool
C, you’re comprehension doesn’t match my IQ
D, I can’t define you, I can’t deny you
  
E, you’re a little entertaining for me
Even though you didn’t even know it’s kinda funny
Which reminds me of the letter F
But G is for the good things you just did with me
  
H, you’re a little bit high sometimes
I is for the I love you’s you didn’t even mean
J, I can’t believe that you’re a jerk like me
K, but if you kiss me, I just know what you feel

(Chorus)
There are twenty six reasons in the alphabet
Why I’m hating you but I’m loving you
Twenty six letters in that brain of yours
Which is kinda your personality
Though I can’t seem to permanently tell what’s you
I’ll just say I love you in a crazy do
There are twenty six letters, twenty six reasons
Those twenty six is all about you

L, you’re a loser but I love you
M, so that makes me much worst than you
N, No I never needed anyone before
But O, you’re on the line of pulling me to you

P is what you always do, punch me on the nose
Q, I can’t believe I can define you in this
But you can stand up in a different quo folks
R, you’re so remarkable
S, you’re so impossible
  
T, I guess in time maybe you’ll be sane
U, I know that underneath all this you are vain
Which is the chosen personality for V
W, you’re wise but you’re a pain sometimes
(Repeat Chorus)
   
X, I’m pretty sure that you’re exactly the one
Y, that will get back my youth, as if it was gone
So now I’m ending (not really) my song in Z
Zaftig, you could find it in the dictionary
(Repeat Chorus)
   
So now can’t you see
My love is like AB to Z

0 comments: