150th Song- Barrel Of My Faith

|
Barrel Of My Faith
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Dialed the telephone
Eager for some good news
I received a couple of pause
I tried to put it together

I had some past mistakes
I really want to cover
Now I end up sane & sad
Worried for tomorrow
  
(Chorus)
If it’s hell answering
All my calls
Let it haul on its own
Hello faults
& all the wrongs
I fixed it all
But there are some holes
In the barrel of my faith
There are some laws
That I just have to face

I hang up when someone talked
Afraid to face the music
I know something is wrong
I didn’t want to talk about it

My hands are restless now
I do not want to suffer
I wished I could undo
All my thoughts & actions
(Repeat Chorus)

I have learned all my lessons
A wake up call I needed from it
But these shadows of my dreams
Are gonna come back to me

Dialed the telephone
I couldn’t just forget
There are people involved
So now I took the blame
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

0 comments: