Allan Talks About ALL-ANew & MTNB

|
June 7, 2014- One of the stars from MTNB just opened his newest clothing line from Clothes Over Bros For Men & he's the spokesperson for the company itself, Platinum Prince Allan Leyva.

"It's (the clothing line) actually been in progress for months now. Some of the tees & pants are my designs, even though I suck at it ha!" Leyva said with a smile on his face, eager to point out the clothes that he designed. "I also like the shirts with my song lyrics all over it. It's like art printed on art."

Presenting ALL-ANew
Presenting ALL-ANew

The clothing line, named "ALL ANew by Allan" will be launching on the eleventh of the same month, same date of  OutdooR- A Concert For Mother Earth (http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/archives/1171) which is a concert for nature-awareness to be benefited by Nature Tech Foundation & Go Green Organization. Every ALL ANew purchase will go to charities as well. "So if you purchase an ALL ANew clothes, you've just involuntarily helped those children in need."

Allan Leyva also talked about the rumors about leaving the popular blockbuster movie Meet The Newest Beatles, where its sequel will hit the theaters this December. An email was sent to E! from Leyva, this is what he said:

Platinum Prince & ALL-ANew
Platinum Prince & ALL-ANew
  
"Actually, the story of MTNB is really moving & is not stuck on the same one. We officially finished shooting the movie from different countries all over the world & I think it's gonna be a great hit like the first. About the gossips on me leaving MTNB on the fourth sequel... I actually have no idea about it. I don't even know how the news started. I asked the producers & they said there's not even a story for the fourth sequel yet. I've read a couple of pages on the third sequel & I'm still 100% part of the story. For the fourth installment, I just wish that the rumors aren't true cause MTNB has grown on me already. However, I'm just focus on Trigger lately especially that the fourth season pilot episode will be on the next two weeks. I'm also gearing up for the concert & the launch of my new clothing line next week."

Leyva's close friend & MTN co-star David Archuleta also explained the gossips in his MySpace blog last night.

"The news about MTNB kicking out Allan on the fourth part was just a false rumor, nothing big about it. I read the third script for the movie & I'm pretty sure Allan is still part of the movie until the end. It actually won't be MTNB without him. To the one who spread the rumor, Daniel (Radcliffe), Guen-suk (Jang), Z (Efron) & Rob (Pattinson) & I would like to ask you to stop throwing negative things to Lan (Leyva)."

Zac Efron, one of MTNB co-star, also posted a message from his Twitter. "Allan isn't gonna leave MTNB. Stop spreading lies or we'll beat the crap out of you!"

Wow! One hundred forty characters is really enough to send a message.
 
For more information about the movie MTNB, visit www.mtnbthemovie.com. Visit www.c/b.com/Allan/ALL_ANew for Allan's clothing line & www.outdoor2013.com for the OutdooR concert.

0 comments: