Have a Little FAKE In Me...

|
I don't get posers. It stresses me out actually.
  
Wowowee buzzers! :D
Wowowee buzzers! :D
  
Anyways, I forgot to share my story last last Saturday, June 13, when we visited ABS-CBN Studio 4 (I'm not sure if it's 4) to watch Entertainment Live... live! lol. But before that, we had a great time touring the different studios like Singing Bee, Going Bulilit, Pilipinas Game knb?, & some of those sets there. I also learned how modern cameras can make the studio bigger on TV. Then we watched the hosts interviewing a couple of famous local stars & had pizza after the show.
  
Last week I also got in trouble for uploading a video in Youtube where my duty-mates were acting like bad hosts from popular TV shows & teasing each other. When we entered the hallway leading to the Operating Room & to the room where we were supposed to stay, one of my classmates there said something about the OR being a slaughter house.
  
That was a very, very big misunderstanding because I won't upload something that will hurt people's feelings. The slaughterhouse statement was pertaining to the room where we are assigned & that our duty-mates are those that kill the animals.
 
I was completely shocked when I received a letter saying mean things about us. My point is, I don't just upload something where people are involved. We respect the institution because we learned so much from them & their experiences & that video was a meaningless joke to us. It's just so devastating to hurt people unintentionally & get in trouble from our crazy antics.
 
I needn't to explain this incident but other people were butting in just so they could somehow gossip about it. As I have said from my explanation in Facebook, that's how people are entertained- they rather talk about the mistake you've unintentionally done than the good deeds you made.

The incident lead to problems in my clearance & I'm having a difficult time trying to protect my name by explaining those that we've done in that video. It's just so sad that people see me as a bad egg & a social climber. I don't do stuff to be known (even worst, be known as a bad person) or to be talked about or something- I'm really satisfied to the way my life has been treating me & to the friends that I've got.

Speaking about friends, I'm really glad that my best of friends believe me & that they'll protect me no matter what. I don't really hide stuff like this from them & they know I always tell them if I'm right or wrong... & they know me! I'm just happy that some people doesn't need a reason for them to believe you. That's trust right there! :)

& speaking of believing, I'm also having troubles in believing some celebrity tweeters & plurks. I really don't get why people need to have a tweeter from someone who aren't them. Okay, so I'm making a big deal out of this trifles but I really need to know if the ones I'm following or plurking with are the real ones that I AM following & plurking with. Sheesh! & to make matters even worst, the ones that I was constantly asking never replies to me. Talk about ignorance... I'm not sure if they can read them at all, but I promise, I will never ever be like that if (or when :D) I become a famous singer or whatever.

Anyways, I'm gonna end this thing already. Hmm.. what happens in being positive? Well... I am! But what's there to be positive about all these things? lol I, however, am still trying to be positive here especially that I've lost a couple of weight in just three days! Yep! Thanks to those slimming pills & exercise! I proved it this morning when I didn't have any trouble fitting in my old jeans that didn't even fit on me three days ago! Woot! God bless & have a nice day everyone!
  
Song for today: Someday by John Legend

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: