Goodbyes Are Fleeting Declines

|
I'm not really certain about this feeling of mine... but today, I realized how many people, things & events left me & will leave me soon.

First of all, there was my former school. I haven't had any premonitions nor hunches that I would really leave GCIC for good, but I faced the music & it's time for me to move on.

Another was business. Not only did I lose some of my friends, but I also temporarily quit the networking business to focus on my studies. I know it's like a bolt from the blue leaving this happy world but sometimes you have to set your priorities to the things that matter to you the most. I picked grades than Benjamins.

My body is another thing that I've lost this year. From being one hundred ten pounds, I've gained so much weight because of the stress-eating. You won't believe I'm already one hundred forty pounds for my age. I'm not really fat nor obese, but I just miss the usual body I had before entering college life.

My second dad, who cared for us more than our original father, will be leaving to another place soon for work. I know he'll come back but I'll surely miss him. Thanks to him I never have to be the man of the house- I hate that big responsibility, though after all, I'll be that kind of man again.

My studying skills & perseverance is what I have also lost this year. Before I joined the business I've always thought about how money matters than education... of course that was stupid in so many levels. Well, I'm not saying I don't study anymore but I really miss the braniac that I was a year ago.

I think I've also lost my dignity this year... don't even think about that. I just thought about how I became a person people are looking up to before, now I have lost the respect of some clinical instructors, especially those nurses in a hospital where I had my duty because of the video my clustermates made when we had our break. I'm really sorry for that, but it wasn't our intentions to give the hospital a bad name. We're really just pretending to be some host in a TV show & that 'slaughter house' issue was because we were pertaining it to our dutymates who we teased like animals in there. Why would we do a video like that when some people would get hurt or would take it the wrong way? Why would we post something like that when we know some people will get mad? So much for valuing my name. I wish I could take it all back.

I know I kinda turned into a mess this year, I too am surprised of how I became this person. However, I'm really turning everything back to the way it was before. I experienced bad consequences from the things I have done, but I just want to say I'm getting back... or moving on in an even better path. Why would you think I always post the pun "shaping in, shipping out"? After all, we really have to messed up... to step up.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: