144th Song- Bolt From The Blue

|
Bolt From The Blue
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

He said too late
She’s with someone better now
I gave my best
To maybe get her somehow

Cause in the book it’s black & white
How in the end you would be mine
I see you coming here for me
But in this fate I’ve found
No effort, will depart

(Chorus)
I know my faith is strong than before
But in this case I didn’t know
What’s right & what’s wrong
I thought that if I fought my way
I would get in your toll
But in reality I’ve felt a turn & a bolt from the blue
  
She said too bad
She knows she’s falling to me
It’s like she gave a red rag to the bull
It’s better if we fall in love
But in this fate I’ve found
No effort, will depart
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 3x)
  
A bolt from the blue
It’s over now though I just felt that it’s you
But you did turn to me
Now you just turned away
A bolt from the blue

0 comments: