145th Song- What Difference Does It Make

|
What Difference Does It Make
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I fell in love with someone you hate before
I fell in love with someone you know
Is bad news & so terrible
Who left me here in the cold alone

Impossible, I know you’re thoughts
Like I said, I know you more
They used to love me
Don’t care anymore

(Chorus)
What difference does it make?
I fell in love with you after some heartbreaks
It’s getting easy day by day with you
I know you love me too
Why care about the past mistakes?

I felt so sure to people who broke my heart
& still you offered yours to mine
It’s like you gave me everything
Feel the beat & let it sting
  
It’s possible for you to haul
Me overnight when there’s nothing more
Nuisance please
I don’t care anymore
(Repeat Chorus)
  
It’s like opening all the doors
A path which gave me all the pain & more
Until I arrived in the cold, dark place
Crying in the constant rain
Then you came by & picked me up for good
Yeah
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Why care about the past mistakes?
What difference does it make?

0 comments: