I'm Lucky I'm In Love With My Bestfriends...

|
No, not really. I mean I love them... but I'm not in love with them. Arghh... I know you get me :)

Anyways, I've been talking a lot about that school thingy & those goodbyes, while I'm trying to be positive... so, I guess it's time to kick all my emotional warts & focus on some really big & important things.

Going through that miseries really took a toll on me, but I think I survived it with a lot of help. First, of course, my mom who pulled me out of my hell hole & my best of friends especially Eric (Yes! you're in here), who encouraged & gave me the options I need to follow. That's how I got out.

I know some of you might think I'm not really an appreciative person & that I don't tell some of the parts of my life (nor explain why), but I do appreciate everyone of you even when I don't say it.
 
Sometimes (or all the time, I don't know) I tend to be silent when it comes to my life but it's just the way I am- I don't usually blab about my life until somebody gets involved. I really hate it when people become a part of my mistakes. The worst part is everyone seems to talk about the bad things you've done than the good things you've achieved. Well, in this society, we just work like that- finding some holes in your life, gossip about it & then condemn you as if they're that perfect.

But you know what, I don't look at those people who hate me, I mean okay! Talk about me all you want but I don't care, as long as I have those people who love me behind my back. Those people who tend to shout at me when I did something wrong, who pinch or punch me (which is our way of saying I love you), who tell me to pull myself together, those that care enough to open the internet & read my blog so they could be updated in my life, & those who have problems too so they can relate to the things that are also happening to me.

To Enrico Abel De Los Santos, Leeandro Boringot, Jeah S. Jacob, Aileen Zeta Gopez, Achi Tania Dane Pel, Rachelle Ang, Karen Yap, Shanna Wong, Carlo Luigi Robes, Eunice Galos & Mark Antony Jabalde, thank you guys & I love you.
 
Who needs friends when you have... bestfriends? ;)
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: