151st Song- E.L.I.T.E. Beat

|
Okay, you have to guess what my E.L.I.T.E. Beat means. This is my favorite composition so far... :)

E.L.I.T.E. Beat
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Can you hear the sounds?
Focus, listen now
Stop the voice & hear
All that beat from here

I cannot believe
That there’s music here
It’s getting so clear
It’s coming from me

(Chorus)
I don’t care if I am gone
I just need some dancing now
Feel the trance coming from you
I can feel my heartbeat too
It’s alright, just take this night
As a gift from up above (we’re one tonight)
Why should we start a fight?
When you can move your feet so right

Hate triumphed by love
We’re in the end one
Just hold your hopes & dreams
All that we achieved
  
Set your goals into this night
Fire burning in our lives
No more lies & no more cries
With our fame, we’re out of sight
(Repeat Chorus)
  
This feeling never comes twice in our lives now
Move your feet & feel some beat now
This is like a one-night gig bar
Dance it off until you reach the stars
(Instrumental)

People in this world let me hear you shout
Get out & enjoy this crazy sound
Ladies over there, please don’t be shy
This night is so intense, you will never die
(Repeat 4x)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: