Old Start. New School

|
A couple of hours left until school starts again. I'm a little bit of excited but ol' Mr. Laziness still reigns my life right now. It's kinda ironic actually- my first day on the last year of my college life.

I've been through a lot, seriously, a lot. From the time I juggled two worlds to the part where I'm waving goodbye to GCIC. In the process of all that I learned to be permanently positive. I know I always look for the silver lining in every situation I've encountered, but of course, there's this constant doubt that negates my confidence. Now it is different.
 
I faced the music yesterday & now I'm facing another one- the same but a lot different challenges in a new school. I'm really determined to give my second chance my best shot. I don't want to wait nor lose anymore. This is all about being on top of my game.

I would surely miss all my friends that touched my life, all the dramas & duties we had, the funny & crying moments we shared, the struggles we passed together, & all those memories we kept alive.

One year. Though a lot would happen in a year, I believe every old values & lessons still remain. There's nothing wrong in being a nerd, right? Now I know how to place goodbyes & hellos properly. :)

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: