153rd Song- Fall Down

|
Good morning everyone! Just found out there's no school in preschool, elementary & high school level here in the Philippines because of the 'Feria' storm featured on CNN & on the local news yesterday. Okay, so now I'm waiting for the announcements if ever there's no school in college too.

The one thing I can't get is how they couldn't cancel all school levels even if those college students would just experience the same fate like those of the lower level students when they go to school in a rainy day. I'm not praying for cancellation of classes in college today (actually, I am... but I get education!), but isn't unfair for us college students to get wet while they're resting in their comfortable clothes while watching cartoons in their homes? Wouldn't they understand that age group matters than school level?

Anyways, here's my 153rd song Fall Down. It's kinda funny that the title seems to be relevant to this rainy day. Have a good day everyone! Oh yeah! Congratulations to my brother (lol) David James Archuleta who will be receiving a certified gold plaque for his album today... I'm just thinking, shouldn't we received that award instead since we're the ones who bought the abum? lol Just kidding David! :P

Song for today: Please Don't Stop The Rain (lol) by James Morrison

Fall Down
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Fall down (Repeat 4x)

I’m soaring high
Soaring all across the seas
Free as a bird
Everyone can see
  
Flap my wings & fight the air
Strolling in the sky of despair
  
Then someone pulled, pulled me behind
Well, so much for my perfect life

(Chorus)
Fall down (Repeat 4x)
I don’t give a damn on
On your troubles
Don’t you tell me I am part of this rumble
Fall down (Repeat 4x)
  
I could help you blow this mess away
But then again
I’m not your aide
  
Don’t try to mess with me
I swear
I’ll try to stop your foolish plan

It’s your turn to suffer & regret
When you ignored my cry for help
(Repeat Chorus)

Leave me be
Live your life
Please ignore me like before

We’re not even
Friends no more
So what the hell are you here for?
Don’t try to call me with you faking eyes
(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments: