118th Song- Set It on Fire

|
Set It on Fire
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

There are a million people out there
Potential to be loved
Who would’ve thought that I ended up enough?
Tired of the same routine
Dating, kissing, break
Leaving one’s heart injured
Covered up with new

Who would’ve seen the one that will stop?
Finding all directions that can show the perfect one
The one that will bring the light & the cure
Looking in a haystack, don’t know if you’re sure


(Chorus)
Set it on fire, baby
I am born
I’m silent just to hide myself from others
Come on
Just let me be assured
You’re my weakness & truth
Tell me that you love me
‘Be I end up loving you


It’s kinda funny if you think of it
You’re sure but you’re unsure
Drink the time with love & gin
Don’t know if you’re good
Spend the rightness to the false
Never getting good


Until you bid goodbye so now
You’d see that you are broke
Who would’ve found their treasure in Rome?
War & blasphemy covered into your home
Spin the wheel of darkness & you’d be on the move
To take the clock from turning
Take the clock from turning
(Repeat Chorus)



You, from the start it was
You who’d be in love with
You were my strength & refuge
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: