115th Song- Say There's Forever

|
Say There’s Forever
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


I could’ve been specific
When you say you want my pieces
To get back & push me into my verge


You’re proud in what you’re doing
I’m beginning to believe in
Though I sense that there’s an affair
Going to happen
I waited for nothing


There so much things I’m living
Ever complex, eye-deceiving
That can strike through into my shoes


Live like it’s so over
& you’ll be like my discover
Ancient times written into a book
Say there’s forever
I’m writing a letter


(Chorus)
‘Till you say it’s true
You made me wait, I’m a fool
You think that I’m just a tool
You would’ve been so confused
Since you tell me lies
I’m surpassing your whys
& then you leave me tonight
I’m soaking into my sighs


I’m reeling all the witnesses
Confessing that they are all your victims
In a plot where we could’ve seen


A path which is persistent
In controlling every instance
That’s composing all your caress
Say that you’re sorry
I’m proving you guilty
(Repeat Chorus)


You could say you’re right
& I’m wrong ‘bout my sight
You thought I gave you my life
I’m also ending tonight


It would be so hard
Clinging into your arms
While you’re choosing a wrong
Determination of time


& I’m hoping that
There’s a meaning to what
I’m doing things just to end
Just to insult your defense


It will be a past
That we wouldn’t look back
I’m dying into a point
Where I could sink in my sane


Just tell me now all the things & just go
I’m daring you to come home
I’m bleeding now, you should know


I’d say this once
& I’ll never ever repeat
You should live with your fears
To find the one who could live


To say goodbye
So in the end you’ll know why
How much we suffered & sighed
Into your fakeness & lies
Say there’s forever
Say there’s forever

4 comments:

strepto said...

i oso write my own lyric (but never make it into a song)..and sometime if i hav idea, i'll write story

aSyRaff Ho said...

yoyo! =D

HotRusGirl said...

Thanks for the information. Any other posts or blogs you can recommend?

successful forex trader said...

It looks like we have similar ideas on this subject.