MTNB- The Final Screening

|
The cast of the famous movie Meet the Newest Beatles- still running in theaters worldwide- have an idea. In the Kodak Theater, on January 5, 2013, a final screening of the film will be held, followed by a concert.

The concert was created for the fans of the four gentlemen who starred the movie; Daniel Radcliffe, David Archuleta, Allan Leyva, & Jang Geun-suk. Although the schedule wasn't fitted for the third Beatle, Allan Leyva- because he's busy shooting for his next movie Megaman X- The Movie- he still managed to push some time away for the concert.

"The shooting for X (Megaman) was intense. It's far different from all the films I got into. Even my holidays are devoted to this movie but, as far as I'm concerned, I wanted this concert to happen. I owe all my supporters a lot, & I'm willing to push my schedule just so I could do this." Allan Leyva said in a statement.

The cast is also prepped up for the Oscars. The film garnered thirteen nominations & the possibility of claiming an award is endless. MTNB Director Robert Zemeckis said that the movie was worthy to win some awards.

For tickets & information go to www.mtnb-movie.com/finalscreening.

0 comments: