Episode 12-8-08- Christmas Party

|
Everyone was ecstatic about the said event that happened yesterday night at 6pm that lasted until 6am, Tuesday. Those twelve hours of my life couldn't been more memorable, & it was a night I will never ever forget. Seriously, the party was so perfect that I couldn't even explain what happened.

Our Christmas party happened in Renaissance Hotel, one of the five star hotels you can find in Makati, & the theme is Hollywood. So almost everyone who went to the party got was dressed like international actors & actresses, one even looked like Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's which is one of my favorite movies of all time. I kinda got the message late (because I wasn't really planning to go to that party) & missed a chance buying some perfect Hollywood outfit so I used my Senior Prom attire, which actually looked good on me. I just made a lame excuse that I imitated Jang Geun-suk so everybody would stop asking questions about my attire.

I really, really had a wonderful time. Everything went smoothly as I imagined. On top of that I already earned 40,000 pesos in my two months of my work. Many blessings entered my life since I started this business & I'm expecting much much more next year. I hope I could also be one of the top earners in our company... congratulations to my upline John Rupert Mojica for being one of the Fast & the Furious, to my uplines Anne Bacho & RS Pinangat for still reigning the top earners committee, especially to my dad Mark Dapiton (lol), whom didn't even know me. I really hope I could go up to the stage next year for an award & a recognition.

Anyways, I also want to thank everyone who's reading my blog lately. I'm really, really blessed that even though I'm not having enough time updating my blog now because of my business & my studies, I'm still very happy that people are still visiting it. The comments, too, are so touching. :)

Good morning guys & have a wonderful day today.

Signing off, Lucky Leyva ;)

2 comments:

Sasha said...

WOWOWOW! what are you doing up at this time of the day?!?! hahaha..
and i didn't know you can personalize Friendster blogs.. hmm.. something new for me :)
You've got a great blog too. Mine is just filled with random nonsense from this gray matter of mine =D

Cheers!
Sasha

nerd9750 said...

hataw lang tol, tuloy tuloy!!!!