Give... Away...

|
I only have a couple of days, two weeks to be exact, to give myself some alone time. Before 2009 starts, I really want to have an overhaul with myself. It's not that I dislike my personality, it's just that having an unidentified or indefinite character really confuses me unto how I project myself to everyone.

Organization is what I'm also fixing for next year; I just need to place everything in order so I can be in control again.

Apart from organization is balance, basically between studies & business & activity & rest. I also have to focus on my physical look too, because I always look so stressed out because of everything. I'm also stress-eating! Talk about displacement in the next level, huh?

I'm not really materialistic... maybe, but all I want to get this Christmas is to be away to everything for awhile. Just a couple of days to have a piece of peace of mind. Serenity is must, I must say.

It's all about giving in the remaining days of the year. I kinda have to give back to my grandmother in Holland; she worked hard for us & I really do want to make it up for her.

Before everything else, I really just want to thank everyone who visited Lefty's Journal & Allanned! especially to my friends Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn. To those who really knew me- my bestfriends Rachelle Ang, Karen Yap, Shanna Wong, Luigi & Juanton Robes, Achi Tania Pel & Mark Lawrence German. My family & friends, GOD & all you readers out there. I have a feeling that this Christmas is gonna be a great one. :)

God bless & take care everyone. Happy Holidays!

Signing off, Aldrinne Leyva

0 comments: