117th Song- Goodbye

|
The song isn't really fitted for the holidays, but this song's been way overdue in the 'Not Finished' Folder in my laptop, so I figured I should finish it today since it's really a good song... well, for me at least. Back to drama, I guess. Enjoy the rest of the day...


Goodbye
Allan Aldrinne Leyva



There were days where we can’t explain
The love that we have changed
In the moment when we held our hands



Now we end up gone away
I felt like I’m a stray
Still the more you say goodbye, it’s just so hard to say

That I am leaving you right now
The only way for you to be safe & sound



(Chorus)
I really have to say goodbye
Not because I want to
But because I need to
(Say goodbye)
& I just want to tell you that
I’m doing this without you
So you could see the virtue
(Say goodbye)
I really have to say goodbye



In the darkness, I resumed
The latent hate that I refused
It’s best if you choose the former ruse



It’s a life that I have said
A plan for you to have
The more you say goodbye, it’s so hard to tell

That I am sacrificing my life
For you to be happy & live a life
(Repeat Chorus)



Every moment they will give us some confusion
It’s hard to say goodbye when I am falling into your arms
The differences, I cannot take it anymore
Never want to say goodbye
Never want to say goodbye
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: