Twilight to New Moon

|
What's best about Stephanie Meyer's books is the affirmation that people do have the ability to read. Seriously! People are so caught up with the Twilight Saga that they start buying or borrowing the books. Even those who are not a fan of reading started doing it, all because of the Twilight miracle.

Reading books became my hobby since the height of the Harry Potter series. I guess it's the one thing that got me started reading. Being a bookworm & a good internet searcher, I've downloaded the PDF of Stephanie Meyer's quartet collection, just to know what was the commotion all about. I started reading Twilight for only three days, & to my surprise, it really is a good book. I'm not good at reviews or anything, but the story's really moving. My imagination is also a great help because of the fact that I already watched the movie. Props for Stephanie Meyer for being 2008's J.K. Rowling! :)'


*NEW MOON SPOILER- WARNING*

I started reading New Moon last night & I got so caught up with the story I'm already at one half of the book. I don't want to say it but *clears throat* I kinda cried a little because of the break up. hehe... well, real men cry... sometimes.
*My Life Spoiler- Warning*


Anyways, I feel a lot better now since the events that happened this Christmas holiday. I started focusing on my business again & organized every file in my laptop, also retyping my compositions. Apart from that, I started liking the habit of washing the dishes every night. Call be an O.C., but it's better than being a slave at your own home. Still have time to read New Moon before I go do business again & celebrate my beautiful upline Anne Erarev Bacho's birthday bash! & yeah, I miss my poet...

God bless & have a good day everyone! I'm watching you...

"Don't do anything reckless or stupid," - Edward Cullen ;)


Signing off, Allan LEYVA nallA ,ffo gningiS

0 comments: