Sunday Updates 2! :)

|
A blessed Sunday to everyone of us!

This is so new to me; waking up early in the morning without the morning hassle, Dyspnea & skin allergies. It's a great December 7 this year, especially that Christmas is coming near (I can feel the nonexistent snow outside our window pane & its giving me the chills). Although I had many boring, sad... & hibernated Christmases over the past few years, making me an asian grinch, I bet this one's gonna light my season spirits up because there's just so many blessings that came up over the past months especially in October & November. Things happened so fast & so good that I ended up feeling good about myself. I also remembered all the troubles I've went through just to stay miserable, but today, life is just so meaningful that I can't even imagine that I would be so happy. Happiness is cliche & general but, you know, it doesn't even matter now, I'm happy about everything. :_)

The Allan 3.0 just got started, & is now wiser & happier than ever. This year I really did experience the things that I didn't experience in my eighteen years of existence.

This year I gave blogging my life- it served as my life's story & as the name of my blog calls it, it became my public journal & my sole sanctuary away from everything.

This year I also experienced diversity, especially in friends- I really learned how to lend a hand to almost everybody. It's not like I'm saying I'm a good guy (whatever), I'm just saying that I can really be flexible to every people I met, even the people that I personally judged before ended up being one of my closest friends & that feels so good.

In this year I also learned to take some risks- risks that almost break my friendship to someone, risks that gave me a name in my campus, risks that really changed me for the better, I hope. It occurred to me just now that we are meant to be more that we planned, & that those risks we have entered are blessings in disguise, albeit how much it can kill you.

Also this year I learned how to truly love someone. Yep! who would ever think that Allan fell in love. I know it's overly dramatic & corny at the same time but it really happened (http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/archives/160). At the same time I also learned how to say goodbye... but time told me that goodbyes really are fleeting declines, especially that there is something good about goodbyes.... I still don't know yet but I really hope I'd find it out. :)

Before the end of this year & before I turned nineteen years old on January 20, 2009, I really just wanted to thank everything & everyone who became involved in my life, whether for five seconds or for five years... it really doesn't matter. What you've done, whether really small or big, really made a huge impact in my life today. I browsed my blog awhile ago & all the things that I've been through really were a blessing. God must've gave me the benefit of the doubt, because at the end of the day I'm Allan.

In this world I may be just an Allan... but to the people who knows me, I'm their Allan. :)

Special thanks to everyone! That's that. Good morning & have a great Sunday everyone! Hello again to December 7! :)

¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„ ALLAN LEYVA ¸ „ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨ Signing off  “°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

3 comments:

slumbeRAJA said...

sunday morning my fellow blogger... first time i see a layout without right/left hand side menu.

dropping by :D

Tim said...

I just ran accross your blog and am impressed. Keep up the good work.

Princess Cheryl said...

Thanks for your comment. Like your blog too~ =)