2009

|
It's a new year's delight for me today. Although I stayed up so late- like maybe five o'clock in the morning- my mom woke me up at eleven so we could visit her relatives. 


First we had our pit-stop at Sta. Lucia Mall to buy a gift for my two newly found friends Jhelo & Jhean who were the kind of kids that I want to have someday. We had so much fun from babysitting them in their home after a quick visit to the mall. I even learned how to play 'Pogs'.


I think parents should always bond with their children whenever they have the time- both parties could learn something from one another. I was kinda hesitant at first but I really am glad I went along. 


After that we went to Sampaloc for the said event. We bought some ice cream along the way (I'm guessing potluck?). The venue was jampacked with cute little kids. I didn't eat anything though because I already ate at Aunt Liezel's house.


The party was great! I even sang my favorite song 'Yesterday' by The Beatles, of course. My mom even joined in the karaoke moments by singing, with interpretative dancing, Madonna's La Isla Bonita. I never heard her sing so I was downright surprised that she has a good voice.


We headed home at ten o'clock in the evening & started preparing for the year 2009 family dinner. At this point, I'm so thankful that we'll be ending this year with full of blessings. God gave everyone another chance to set things right. My new header which I worked on for the whole night is devoted to my family, friends, UNO, God & to all you readers & supporters out there. Let's have another fruitful & prosperous year, shall we?

We shall... signing off, ALLAN


20 more days to go 'till my birthday. Sucks... I'm gonna be nineteen! Dang it! :P

0 comments: