An Abrupt Aversion

|
There's this morose twinge of annoyance that conspicuously cringed my non-existent personality towards hatred. It bothered me the whole day longer than my unexpected anxiety about something personal. It caught me off guard, releasing amuck feelings in my behavior to my family & my dog. Apology accepted, I assumed.


One thing's for sure, I hate someone. The one thing I really dislike the most is when a person is callously trying to push that she's right even when she doesn't know the whole story about an argument. That's right, she. It's like she makes edicts for me to follow it. What is she? my mother? I even had to break one of the seven cardinal sins for her... anger.


I have no idea if my limbic system is acting up, causing this adrenaline or male mood swings to affect my day. I just hate the false brevity everyone's making up. If I could just wallow for a second... no... for a day, then I won't be able to feel this remorse towards that person.


I'm in the brink of my inexorable exasperation. I'm taking a break.

0 comments: