15. 17. 18. 20.

|
I just got home from the training yesterday night that lasted until morning. It was one of the best training that we have experienced since almost all of my downlines were there to listen & at the same time volunteer in all of the activities that happened. To tell you the truth, I think there was this odd but good moment where you have been waiting for this. As I clearly remember, when we first started working at our office my upline Mojicks & I were the only ones who knew each other; we were invisible to all the people there, so it seems like we rather started completely from scratch. Although there were people whom we knew there that helped us in our work, it's still doesn't make one bit of a difference into how much effort we have put in. I experienced skipping a day without food just to work for the money, heck no one even believed us at first. Then we went through the training in Laguna, & after that everyone that I have invited joined me. From Mafe to Mark, then to Mam Charmzl, to Ryan, Ellen, April, Cathy, Marisse, Daka, Isaac, to Rhalf & then to Art. They were the ones who supported me & joined me in this thing we like to call part-time job, & even though I was thrown with lots of demotivation & bad names, I really don't care anymore because I have the ones who believed me until then... & now, we were all earning money.

So why 15, 17, 18 & 20? Let's just say these sets of number are the remaining days on things that I must put my focus on:

December 15- The deadline of the Puerto Galera experience. I won't share any details but tell you what all my office-mates are surely gonna come! All expenses paid baby!

December 17- Deadline of Chapter 1 of our NRes subject. Bummer T_T

December 18- My mom's birthday! I really am gonna buy something nice for her. It's my turn now to give something back.

December 20- My friend's Eric de los Santos' birthday. One of the closest friends I got. We already went through thick & thin together so no one's gonna tear our friendship apart. :)

Anyways, I am so happy that even though I still don't have enough sleep & I'm so behind my studies right now I still am having the time of my life. It's really awesome that even if you're so stressed, if you love what you're doing, you still are getting better & better everytime. I'm gonna say goodbye for now. God bless & take care everyone! :)

Signing off, December Boy ;)

0 comments: