Discipline, Discretion & Direction

|
A twelve hour hospital duty is just what I needed to die. lol. Well, technically I had a six hour duty today & the other half is where we made our case presentation in our school. I'm really burned out; it's like I could really collapse at any moment, but of course, the things I have to finish today are keeping me awake... & dang! I know I should get used to this. I'm just concerned about my inadequate sleeping pattern now.

Anyways, it's been a week since I last visited the office. I know... I'm not demotivated or something, there's just no time for me to go there now. I know I could just stay there for two to three hours but I still prioritize my studies so that's that. The best part about this is that I could really make up to it after the case presentation & the first part of our Nursing Research.

Although there's so much things I needed to finish, I feel I still need a little more discipline & direction in my life right now. I mean, I'm not really living by my own rules recently, & I'm not been myself lately. Heck! Even gossips about me changed big time! I'm not affected or anything but I'm just really concerned that even one of classmates are spreading some bad news about me. That's why I realized something, an epiphany, that I should prove them wrong. God has given me a brain so I'd better use it now. Wish me luck on my case presentation & thank you! Again, still got loads of school crap to finish. ;)

God bless & take care everyone!

Signing off, Lan Lan

0 comments: