116th Song- Give & Receive (5th Album Title)

|
No, it's not about the holidays. Actually, I composed it yesterday when I just hummed a little tune, then boom! Song right there... this song is actually the title for my fifth album title. I kinda had technical difficulties yesterday in my blog so I haven't had any chance to post something. School's waiting so I got to go now. God bless & have a good day. *Long day awaits*


Give & Receive
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


All things said, & all things done
Drops of love & hate are gone
It echoes every mind I see
It lasted for eternity In the shadows of my dreams



There’s a one who never sleeps
Rescuing me in my rim
But if awake, he always leaves



(Chorus)
I’m in the edge of my disgrace
Just to win a sudden race
I never thought I’d see your face
Of all the things that can be ruined
It’s all about my bond for you
You wouldn’t even make your move



Open every book you’ve read
Maybe there’s a way or help
Cover me with all your strength
I could bring the best amend
(Repeat Chorus)



& every word they said were right
That I don’t need another fight
To see who’s with you here tonight


Now just tell me if you’ve change
Cause I’m forgetting all my rage
Still the anger are inflamed



Now I am, all the time, who gives
So now I’m begging to receive
A life where someone cares for me


& even though my tears do fall
I’m sinking all my blames to haul
I’m giving all my blames to you



All things said, all things done
There’s a memory we put on
Under all the sheets of life
The secret’s giving me a sign
Give & receive


Signing off, A l L a N   l E y V a

0 comments: