114th Song- Two Months

|

Two Months


Allan Aldrinne Leyva


 


If you say we’d last forever


I knew that this would be


A complete & utter plea to live a little happily


Find me something better


That kills our destiny


It’s more than life that we have dealt


I’m sure it’s been so real


 


You put me in some pedestal where I can’t choose


You gave me love from yesterday which I can’t use


 


(Chorus)


It’s been two months & it’s getting old


I wish that you’ve been told


There’s two months time where you can move on


Thought it’s pretty odd


I’d see that you’ve been stuck too much


To the past that can’t subsist


It’s been two months & I’m so confused


If you still can take the risk


Of living alone


 


If you say we’d be together


This line will end to curve


I’m not someone you can just hire & let me take the serve


Take me somewhere better


Where we can finally go


In separate ways, no one could see


How we could be happy


 


You judge me, said I’m never right because I was too good


You never gave a reason why for you to be so kind


(Repeat Chorus)


 


My heart is pushing me to give my love to you


But it’s so wrong to give my all in exchange for something more


I just want to find someone but it’s never gonna happened to me


Feel my gluttony so you’d be a little free


(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: