Still A Dream Fan!

|

It's all about rewinding myself as a form of hauling myself for good. The best part about it is that I'm having another clean slate here, even if it's not the new year.

To tell you the truth, I'm actually glad I woke up with a smile on my face today; it's like nothing's going wrong. I like to personally thank my dreams for making me feel special when it comes to sleeping... it knows that I really need to have a feel-good dream to let me make make it throughout the day. The best part about it is that even though it isn't real, it never made me feel so bad about it.

At the end of the day... all you got to do is...

Dream! Dream! Dream! Dream! Dream! Dream! :D

Signing off, Dream FAN!

1 comments:

patricia said...

yeah ryt.. tama ka na!! hehehehehe..turuan mu ku bawt jan aa?? heheheh.. adD mu na din aku..salamat..:)