"Faith" & Figures

|
Days can be a little harsh to everyone of us, but at some point you can finally see that shining light at the end of the tunnel. It's relevant to what I'm feeling now, it's as if I'm trying to repress myself to a non-sobriety group of unbelievers & just haul myself for good & the best part is that I'm trying to recur what I remember is my character in this choice of change.

It's been awhile since I let things fall into place. I actually think it's brave to be nonchalant & ready at the same time, especially when we all came to a part where someone had to suffer the consequences & everyone blames us. The thing I am doing now is forcing myself to detect the earliest signs of an event. I'd be having a hard time about it but I'm cool with the whole situation, because I am ready to suffer whatever consequences life can give me... the fact that I am training myself to be a better person is the best thing I could ever think right now.

It's like I control my own Serotonin & just be happy as possible. I am my own opiate & that's the reason why I could do things that make me jubilant! It's not gonna stay for long but dang! The best thing about this is that one can enjoy life with tribulation for the fact that he is focused unto what's going right than what's going wrong.

It all goes down to one thing... Faith. Your intrapersonal faith where you should be clinging to right now because you will never know how life can suprise you even when you're sinking too deep. Waves can be a little harsh, but what do you think surfboards are for, right? Although it's obvious that I'm experiencing a whole lot of everything from school right now, well I'm just glad I'm taking it slow one by one, just giving it my best shot to suffer right now to be contented in the following days.

God bless & take care everyone. Have faith! Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang, & Eric. :)

Signing off, Nonchalant Allan

0 comments: